Landscape Mountains Circle Dangles (Sky)
All products sold by The Art Decko are crafted by hand, resulting in pieces which will be uniquely yours - no two pieces are identical. All products are made from polymer clay, which is a lightweight and water-resistant material.
Stainless steel earring posts (Suitable for sensitive ears)
Earring posts baked securely into clay
Push back butterfly closure
4.6cm x 3.0cm
Actual product colours may differ due to screen and resolution differences
Avoid direct contact with water, excessive perspiration, perfumes and/or body lotions
All products sold by The Art Decko are made of polymer clay, which is a lightweight, durable and water-resistant material. However, care should still be taken when handling your products.
- Avoid direct contact with excessive perspiration, perfumes and/or body lotions
- Avoid bending or dropping your products
- When travelling, or if not in use, jewellery should be kept well-protected in their boxes so as to prevent breakage or scratches from sharp objects
- All products should be stored away from direct sunlight as much as possible
- To remove lint or dust from the surface of your products, gently wipe with a damp cloth/jewellery cloth, avoiding any metal, brass or copper parts
All silk tassels will be stored in plastic tubes when being dispatched. This is to ensure that they retain their shape.
- Accessories with tassels should be stored in an upright hanging position. Storing them flat would result in tassels becoming flat and out of shape
- If this happens, apply heat onto the tassel with a hairdryer on the lowest setting
Brass/copper components will tarnish over time with exposure to water and oils from the skin. However, its durability can be prolonged if handled with care.
- Avoid direct contact with water, excessive perspiration, perfumes and/or body lotions
- Store accessories with brass/copper parts in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Store accessories with brass/copper components in their boxes, or in sealed containers/bags, to minimize oxidization
- If the brass/copper components start to tarnish, gently wipe with a jewellery cloth, or a tarnish remover