TAD x Nailedit Bundle (Flower)
This bundle is part of a special collaboration between The Art Decko and NAILEDIT, Wraps! Each bundle consists of 1 set of nail wraps and 1 pair of earrings (worth a total of $48).
Size of earrings: 4.5cm x 2.6cm
How to place your order:
To match the earrings, you will be able to choose your preferred nail wrap from three designs available - Seasons, Valentine and Shade. Please refer to the images provided to browse the different designs. Choose your preferred nail wrap design from the drop down menu.
Actual product colours may differ due to screen and resolution differences
All products sold by The Art Decko are made of polymer clay, which is a lightweight, durable and water-resistant material. However, care should still be taken when handling your products.
- Avoid direct contact with excessive perspiration, perfumes and/or body lotions
- Avoid bending or dropping your products
- When travelling, or if not in use, jewellery should be kept well-protected in their boxes so as to prevent breakage or scratches from sharp objects
- All products should be stored away from direct sunlight as much as possible
- To remove lint or dust from the surface of your products, gently wipe with a damp cloth/jewellery cloth, avoiding any metal, brass or copper parts
All silk tassels will be stored in plastic tubes when being dispatched. This is to ensure that they retain their shape.
- Accessories with tassels should be stored in an upright hanging position. Storing them flat would result in tassels becoming flat and out of shape
- If this happens, apply heat onto the tassel with a hairdryer on the lowest setting
Brass/copper components will tarnish over time with exposure to water and oils from the skin. However, its durability can be prolonged if handled with care.
- Avoid direct contact with water, excessive perspiration, perfumes and/or body lotions
- Store accessories with brass/copper parts in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Store accessories with brass/copper components in their boxes, or in sealed containers/bags, to minimize oxidization
- If the brass/copper components start to tarnish, gently wipe with a jewellery cloth, or a tarnish remover